TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: the crazies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just saw the crazies a while back.. the recent one.

after a lil research.. it seems romero made one a while back??

is this true? I can't find much about it?

if there are 2.. which did you like better?

differnces?
(06-01-2012 09:28 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]just saw the crazies a while back.. the recent one.

after a lil research.. it seems romero made one a while back??

is this true? I can't find much about it?

if there are 2.. which did you like better?

differnces?

I haven't seen the original Romero version yet. I thought the remake was just ok, nothing special.
i'm trying to locate the romero ver to see it... though low budget.. they are usually pretty decent..
I really didn't like The Crazies... humph.
it wasn't one of my favs.. was better than mowign the lawn though.. Watchmen02
(06-07-2012 02:43 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]I really didn't like The Crazies... humph.

I second that.
i mainly watched it as it was one my wife picked out and wanted to watch for some reason. she like dthe back story.. normally she hates zombie movies.. but this one she could kinda take ok as it was some sort of accidental polutant.. thing. I tried to explain that there were alot of virus and other sickness based zed movies.. but she had the blinders up by then.. Watchmen02
I actually thought it was okay.
I detached my brain, zombie style, and watched it for the eye candy no brainer film it was.

In that respect I thought it was an acceptable movie..
i can pretty much do that with MOST sci fi or zombie ovies. and just enjoy them for content without respect for plot.. or lack therof. bad acting.. etc.. etc..

zombie apocylispe tested that a lil.. but was passible.

a few things were visually disturbing.. like the big machine gun fireing without the beltfeed moving.. Zombie03
That disturbed you?
You should watch Nazis at the centre of the Earth!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's