TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hey hey from Auckland's North Shore, New Zealand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys - Just discovered Flying Frog games this year and have purchased all of their games (minus a couple of expansions). Been struggling to find time to actually play them all but have managed to have a few great games of Last Night on Earth recently. It is fantastic! I cant wait for Timber Falls. The only problem is the games are SO expensive here! I payed $170 for FANG, $89 for Growing Hunger, The same for Invasion and Conquest.. I would love to get my hands on all the expansions but a mere Hero Pack costs $45 here in NZ (thats when you can find them). ............wow, I just realised I turned my hello into a moan! Sorry!

Let me start fresh..... Hi Everyone!
That is dedication ,just consider how much beer you could get for that $.

Welcome to TZG.

OD
Welcome to the living dead forum, catch a brain and a glass of blood to join us!
(06-02-2012 12:59 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]That is dedication ,just consider how much beer you could get for that $.

Welcome to TZG.

OD

Don't get me started on how much moolar I've spent on beer! It takes true dedication to get a beer gut like me ;-)
Welcome!!
Glad you made it to the safe house.. Lots of friendly banter here.
Outside are the waves of undead. Peer out at your peril!!
A big HELLo from Belgium here.
I can feel your pain on the stuff being expensive, we have the same problem. I order them online now. The european sites of amazon ship the free of charge, so that is cool and saves us cash Watchmen02
Greetings.

Well, at least FFP games are reasonably priced. They give you value for money and if there's the slightest problem the'll always help you out. So, if you are feeling a bit down because of the price on boardgames these days, think about what life would be like without FFP. Now that's true horror!
Greetings Druff we share two great loves.
1) Awesome board games
2) Sweet, sweet amber nectar.
Life's not so bad after all! Enjoy the siteWatchmen02
(06-03-2012 07:53 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]A big HELLo from Belgium here.
I can feel your pain on the stuff being expensive, we have the same problem. I order them online now. The european sites of amazon ship the free of charge, so that is cool and saves us cash Watchmen02

Hey hey! I wish we got free delivery - I checked out some US ans European site and the games are great prices but the shipping cost more than the game!! That'll learn me for living on essentially two isolated islands! Although it would be a great spot when the Zombie apocalypse begins! :-D
Wow! That is dedication! I wonder why the cost so much for you. Still, it is really cool to see that Flying Frog has loving fans all over the globe!

EDIT: Hey! Just noticed I've now been upgraded to a "Tadpole!" AWESOME! I dunno why that would be higher than a "common frog" but that is still really cool! LOL! Glad to have already reached an upgrade in title.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's