TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hey...new survivors.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am a Zombie mania.
Owns LNOE GW SotF It is by Far one of the Greatest Zombie game out there.
From Los Angeles CA where Zombie outbreak May happen any time.
its okay though i live close to USS IOWA
Like to play heroes
Preferred 2-3 players
I still haven't painted my miniatures 'cause i play the board game so much there's no time.

Happy Zombie hunting and Zombie mastering players.
Welcome PoE to TZG.FYI I live close to the USS NJ so we have bi-coastal coverage when it all breaks loose.

OD
Greetings Prince of Pie enjoy this Zombie charnel house!
Greeting and Welcome
Grettings and welcome friend...
Welcome friend

You have come to the right place for your protective needs. Glad to hear your home town has naval support. However you should consider enlisting if you want any other contact with your goverment forces than air raids. Don't expect the troops to be welcoming anyone once the apocalypse hits. I say stick with your golf club and chainsaw and wait for the base to fall before leaving the shelter. You'll have plenty of time to paint your minis then...
Really? Preferred only 2-3 people? I think it's always much more fun the more people you get, although 5 kinda sucks with 4 humans and 1 zombie. So I'd say 4 or 6 is the best. For me this game is all about hanging out, trying to introduce horror zombie movie cliches into this game at any point.
Hmm... no naval support here, but hey, at least we've got Carnaval once a year here in Brazil... maybe the Zombies back off a little then...
Welcome mate, wish you a nice stay on this wonderful forum!
Welcome to the boards! You and I joined right around the same time! This game definitely has at least one thing in common with a zombie apocalypse. One bite and you are infected (or in the case, obsessed). LOL!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's