TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Purchasing Web Exclusives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to buy Advanced ability but since i am buying from website and don't wanna pay over and over again for stuff i was wondering if i should get 3 other supplements
is it worth the money?
does the cards change the game balance a little?
i have LNOE GW sotf heropack but i don't know i want to buy the other 3 web exclusives.
I kinda want to buy because of collector mentality, as might as well buy at once to save shipping.
Advanced Abilities should be the LAST thing in your priorities... the next stand alone expansion (Timber Peak) will revamp their system...

and brifly they will be no more than mere collector's item... get the supplements first...

Good gaming dude...
(06-04-2012 08:07 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]Advanced Abilities should be the LAST thing in your priorities... the next stand alone expansion (Timber Peak) will revamp their system...

and brifly they will be no more than mere collector's item... get the supplements first...

Good gaming dude...

Actually, the advanced abilities are fully compatible with the new hero/zombie upgrades, so no worries there! Watchmen02
(06-04-2012 10:38 PM)soundgirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2012 08:07 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]Advanced Abilities should be the LAST thing in your priorities... the next stand alone expansion (Timber Peak) will revamp their system...

Good gaming dude...

Actually, the advanced abilities are fully compatible with the new hero/zombie upgrades, so no worries there! Watchmen02

I was wondering about that, Good to know! Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01
The cards are cool and beautifully maded... however stick with the supplements first...

Keep the advanced abilities at the bottom of your list...

Good gaming dude...

That's a good point, we all need to be aware that when Timber Peak comes out our original LNoE games will evaporate... Zombie20

To answer the original question, yes, all the supplements are worth having, so if you're thinking of buying a few more to save you some shipping later on go for it.
Well since nobody did understand what i was trying to say... let me try again...

You want to get the most value for your game, adding more stuff to it... but wants to pay the less money possible...

My advice is do not worry about advanced abilities... timber peak will add a much more interesting and best working system than they do.

Go after the other supplements first... in a few months the addition the advanced abilities will make will be almost meaningless... while with the supplements you have scenarios and cards that you will be using even with timber peak.

Although they're compatible... you probably will be letting the advanced abilities system for the hero upgrades which seem a lot more interesting.

Also just to remember the advanced abilities were released as a preview... and they're nothing more than that... fun addition but with the full system of timber peak... not much...

Hope it clarifies...

Didn't said nothing about the following:
"That's a good point, we all need to be aware that when Timber Peak comes out our original LNoE games will evaporate..."
[/quote]

That's a good point, we all need to be aware that when Timber Peak comes out our original LNoE games will evaporate... Zombie20

To answer the original question, yes, all the supplements are worth having, so if you're thinking of buying a few more to save you some shipping later on go for it.
[/quote]

Actually, Timber Peak can be played as a standalone game or combined with all other LNOE products, including Invasion From Outer Space. Yes, your decks will be huge, but it's a lot of fun to play with everything mixed in.
We really got to find a way to impliment a deck building system...

Hmm will post new topic..
Reference URL's