TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Looking for a dice seller online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This might sound strange but i am looking for any websites that sell a variety of six sided dice online, i have tried thegamestore and was not too happy with there service...not many gaming stores in my area and i am still rehabing my injuries so have a limited area i can get to for right now.

Was lookingmto add a lil something extra to my games by using something other then plain red and white dice, any and all help is greatly appreciated.
check out ebay and of course just google the more popular brands like chessex. I bought a pound o dice once and got a really good variety of all types of dice. Stay away from the cheaper alternatives on ebay as they will provide a lot of dice but tend to be pretty shoddy work.

This is a pretty good place too http://www.miniaturemarket.com/accessori...tgoduBZvkw

if you are mostly looking for different colors and sets of d6 ebay is the way to go in my opinion, you can get small sets or large sets.

Me and my friends locally are big table top gamers and have bought dice from just about any where we found them and ebay is always one of my go too's unless i want something particular and then i head straight to miniaturemarket.com as my next stop
try this one friend... i've found a lot of cool dice here...

http://www.thediceshoponline.com/default.asp
Jimbal is right on the money! I always use miniature market.com and had great customer service. If you are looking for a specific color I would say check out CHESSEX.com and see what you like, then head over to MM to see if they have it. MiniatureMarket always sells their games and related articles for a fraction of their original price.
coolstuffinc.com has been great for me in the support side of things, but they generally sell sets. Usually, for dice, find a convention that's going on nearby and go to it. There are usually plenty of dice vendors.
Reference URL's