TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: They're us, that's all, when there's no more room in hell.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

I'm 23 and am studying braiiinss at McGill in Montreal.

Favourite zombie move: you guessed it! "Dawn of the Dead" (1978)

So glad to see an online community bustling with zombie activity.

I just bought the game and think it looks amazing.

Painted the zombie minis yesterday.

Going to buy the expansions and paint everything over the next few days.

Already printed out and mounted the SoUI custom expansion.

Now I just have to convince one of my friends to actually play the game.

loolollolol
welcome to the asylum. its safe in here.
Welcome to the board! Glad to see new members joining all the time, and new fans of the game coming along. I'm fairly new to both the game and the board myself.

I hope you can find some friends who enjoy the game just as much as I am sure you will. Since getting the game for my birthday early this month, I haven't had nearly as much time to play as I'd like and it is driving me crazy! LOL! Especially since I first played it months ago with friends who had it, and have since been obsessed after only one game, and waiting and hoping for months that I'd get it for my birthday.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you will join us often to talk about your first impressions of the game, as well as share in the discussions.
Welcome friend.

A couple of years ago I introduced LNoE for some of my friends who told me they didn't like board games. They still ask me to have their braiiiins eaten once in awhile.

You'll have people joining the Zombie Pool before you know it.
Welcome to TZG

OD
Greetings Pitted Panda. Show us some pictures of your painted miniatures and board sections you've put together.
Yo Panda,

Welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy it.
Welcome to your next addiction. No need to run now...it has been done.
Welcome to the community!!
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

All my painting caught my roomates attention and they said they want to play! I'll post pictures in vivo this weekend. Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's