TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Which dummy is creepier?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a simple poll - which of the following two ventriloquist's dummies is scarier looking?

Dummy #1

[attachment=1388]

Dummy #2

[attachment=1389]
Note: Choice #1 in the poll is supposed to say "bite OFF your face" but I can't figure out how to edit the poll portion of the post.
LOL! Okay, so I am a bit biased. I don't really tend to get creeped out by much of anything, really. In fact, I tend to love creepy stuff. Plus, I happen to love ventriloquist dummies, and the creepier looking the better. :-D
I dont think #2 is even a dummy. It is probably a gremlin from the underworld that uses kid skin as a disguise. IT'S STANDING ON IT'S OWN!!
(06-11-2012 09:46 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]LOL! Okay, so I am a bit biased. I don't really tend to get creeped out by much of anything, really. In fact, I tend to love creepy stuff. Plus, I happen to love ventriloquist dummies, and the creepier looking the better. :-D

I like creepy things but these dummies freak me out! Watchmen02

(06-11-2012 09:59 PM)phantomninja Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think #2 is even a dummy. It is probably a gremlin from the underworld that uses kid skin as a disguise. IT'S STANDING ON IT'S OWN!!

lol I voted for #1 because of his deformed grotesque head but you're right that the weirdest thing about #2 is how he is just standing there. If it was a video you would expect him to turn and just walk off on his own!
I think #2 was originally casted for Rosemary's Baby but freaked everyone out on the set for being the true spawn of Satan.

He has my vote.
#1 seems a lot fake, thats why #2 is scarier, besides it has this underground madness look
(06-12-2012 10:41 AM)argailwall Wrote: [ -> ]#1 seems a lot fake, thats why #2 is scarier, besides it has this underground madness look

Wow, so far it is a landslide for dummy #2! I thought it would be a more even competition...
I think Chucky is based on a dummy like #2. Childs Play would have been named creepiest movie ever if this one was chosen for the role instead.

Thanks for sharing the photos GC and for giving me the creeps Watchmen02
Reference URL's