TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Olá! From Brazil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, just started playing this game, it is really fun. Unfortunately, very hard to find it here in Brazil, but the wait is completely worth the while!
Know how you feel friend... same here...

And the taxes to have it... gosh... i've spent money enough to buy 2 LNOE

Anyway...

Welcome!
Indeed, death (sometimes zombification) and taxes are certain...

Anyway, board games in Brazil are hard to come by, specially if they are full of rules and cards. Settlers of Catan, for instance, was re-edited here only because it appeared in Big Bang Theory recently, otherwise, it would have remained in full ostracism...

And thx for the welcome!

(06-13-2012 03:44 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]Know how you feel friend... same here...

And the taxes to have it... gosh... i've spent money enough to buy 2 LNOE

Anyway...

Welcome!
Welcome to the forums! Wow! Brazil? It is really awesome to see how many fans the game seems to have in other countries. We've got quite a few fans on the boards here from countries outside of the US that have fallen in love with the game.

Glad you were able to find it. That stinks that you had to pay so much though. I hope you find plenty of people to play with you! I'm trying to find people near me myself to play so I can give the wife a break sometimes since she isn't quite as into it as me. LOL!
Hehehe, hello Staypuft!

So far it's been difficult to play this game here in Brazil, mainly due to language issues. Few people have the skill to read through the cards, or don't know the language at all. As you wrote in your indtroduction, I've also became addicted to this game and I've tormented my fiance to join me and weaken the minions of hell (AKA zombies).

The other issue is a cultural factor. I feel that Brazilian people, in general, lack the table gaming fondness, maybe because they're full of rules, or they don't really connect to them... I don't know...

Anyway, it's fun to know that people around the world play these games so fiercely and create their own scenarios and all (which in my opinion is the real catch of this game) and share their experiences!

Nice to be part of it!

Saudações e abraços! (Best regards - hehe)
Welcome to TZG

OD
Greetings LFuzer from the UK dead. Our forces are gathering and we are strong! Long live the living dead! Oh wait...
More people are joining TZG most days. It seems everyone needs Zombies in their lives! Hope you find people to convert into gamers.Zombie13
(06-13-2012 03:41 PM)LFuzer Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, just started playing this game, it is really fun. Unfortunately, very hard to find it here in Brazil, but the wait is completely worth the while!

Hey LFuzer,

Glad to hear you're enjoying LNOE and I hope you find things that interest you here on the board! Welcome.
Greetings friend.

Welcome to Zombieland Watchmen02
Welcome to the dead mate Zombie17
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's