TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Entering the Graveyard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it safe to assume that you can enter the graveyard from either of the two spaces to the right of the church? Based on the graphics on the board, I subconsciously assumed you could only enter through the space with the broken "gate", until a previous question I asked revealed to me that all walls are a solid black line and all breaks in the walls are doors. Jason Hill had mentioned to just pay attention to the rules and not the graphics on the board.

So, because I don't see a solid black line around the graveyard, I'm assuming that entry to the graveyard can be granted from either space. Going further, if there is ever a secnario where an L-shaped board is placed next to another L-shape board (back-to-back, or fitted together to make a large 3x6 space), like some of the website or custom scenarios call for, then I'll assume you can enter the graveyard from any direction (excluding the wall of the church of course), because a solid black line wasn't drawn around ANY part of the graveyard (like the back or side of the L-shaped board it is located on.)

Are these thoughts correct?
Only solid black lines are walls, yep! Enter as you please, or if you dare! Or if you dare to please!
Do recall that, while named, the graveyard is not a building -- you may not search there. There are few reasons to go there.
HEY !!! Zombie04 Thats where i live, and a bunch of great neighbors live there as well. Please Insane21 knock Insane16 before entering Zombie13
yes the graveyard can be entered from anywhere since it is not a biulding and there is no solid black line around it
Reference URL's