TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the zombie board games but so far its been fun, Can't wait to get some more sessions under my belt. I'm looking forward to browsing to forums and seeing whats out there
Welcome man, you are going to find all the help and info you need in this forum
Welcome Rembrandt to TZG........gotta ask do you paint your figs?

OD
(06-14-2012 07:18 AM)Rembrandt Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking forward to browsing to forums and seeing whats out there

Greetings friend.

The truth is what's out there. Hope you like what you find.
Greetings! I'm new to this game too (and this forum). So far this community totally rocks!
My Salutations to thee master Rembrandt. Have a dig in the vaults you never know what you might find...

My favorite of yours is Artist In His Studio
Simply genius.
Welcome to the forums! I'm actually rather new to the game and the boards myself. You can tell how obsessed I already am! LOL! This game has that effect on people. ;-)
What's up, Rembrandt? This is a belated welcome to TZG. I hope you are enjoying the content...
Welcome to the freakshow! Dont worry, most zeds here are house trained... Most, that is...
(06-14-2012 04:11 PM)LFuzer Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings! I'm new to this game too (and this forum). So far this community totally rocks!

I agree. Everything you want, or don't want, to know can be found here. Mucho info. Welcome.
Reference URL's