TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Radioactive Grave Dead questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I've mentioned before, I just recently got Last Night On Earth for my birthday, after having only played it once and having decided instantly that I wanted it. After playing the game for a little bit, I want to pick up a few of the supplements so I can have a few new scenarios.

Radioactive Grave Dead looks really cool, and I especially love that you get crystal green ("radioactive") zombies with it. However, do you need to have any of the larger expansions in order to be able to get this one? I know some of the expansions/supplements require the new rules from Growing Hunger.

Can Radioactive Grave Dead be implemented just with the base game?

Also, what exactly is the scenario for "It Feel From the Sky?" I can't seem to find it explained anywhere.
It Fell From The Sky is a scenario where the heroes have to destroy a meteor thzt is placed on the board. Heroes can attack it by hand and by the use of weapons.

This is just from the top of my head, if you need more details I will have to look into my scenario map to find the thing.

I think it is possible to play the scenrario without owning the GH expansion, just as long as you download the pdf for the extra rules. But if you want I will look it up for ya. I am not home right now so I can't do it right away.
I believe the dot system might be used in this scenario, BUT it is not necessary to use it. This was my first expansion and was able to play it without the GH addition. And yes, those Crystal ZOMBIES are beast!! I had the red ones and was not excited by them. Green is keen!
It's worth noting that several of the counters that are called for in It Fell From the Sky are part of Growing Hunger. You could probably get away with using stand-ins, though.
Thanks everybody. So, unfortunately, it sounds like this one will just have to wait until after I get Growing Hunger. Apparently, as some of you have said, you can still play it without Growing Hunger, but it does involve some rules and game pieces from GH.

I'm kind of a purist when it comes to that sort of thing. If it requires the rules and pieces from GH, then I would rather not just get it anyway and make do without. I'l just have to wait.
(06-18-2012 05:18 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everybody. So, unfortunately, it sounds like this one will just have to wait until after I get Growing Hunger. Apparently, as some of you have said, you can still play it without Growing Hunger, but it does involve some rules and game pieces from GH.

I'm kind of a purist when it comes to that sort of thing. If it requires the rules and pieces from GH, then I would rather not just get it anyway and make do without. I'l just have to wait.
If you want to get to it a little faster, I believe that the *rules* are available in the Survival of the Fittest manual, at the very least. And it's easy enough to mock up counters with some cardstock and a little artistic ability. Watchmen02
Reference URL's