TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Survivors from France
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello folks !!

I'm 46 years old and i'm playing since the '80s (RPG, wargames, boad games, ect...)
I'm French and i'm living in a little village near Maine et Loire.
My son and i just discover LNoE at the same time as Zombicide during the Kickstarter.
We've got this cool game since last week.
Waiting for Zombicide in september and soon the reprint of « Off the Dead ».
Sorry for my poor English.

Same survivor play again...Insane10
Hi Everybody
Welcome to the dead board mate, wish you to have fun around!
Bonjour et bienvenu!
Greetings and bienvenue

You sound pretty hooked on zombie games. You'll find many like-minded in here so you have come to the right place. Hope you enjoy the stay.
Salut nous sommes les mort!
Welcome to TZG......poor English is our specialityInsane20

OD
From France? Well, welcome to the boards! That is awesome! Glad you found the game. I am sure you will fall in love with it just as we all have. I'd say something to you in French... I did take several years of it in high school, but sadly I can't remember much of it. ;-)
Thank you all for a so warm welcome.Watchmen02
Yes, LNoE is well known in France and when you ask for a game with zombies, it 's the first answer people gives you. But it start to be difficult to find it in shops (even in web shops or with heavy postal charges).
Zombies dance with the fashion hier. We have a magazine of games with figurines called Ravage.
The last one was a special zombies games ! List in it LNoE, All Things Zombie, Zombies !!! (and his counterpart Humains!!!), Zombicide, Off the Dead (unfortunately only in french) and more...
A lot have interest for Sedition War (yes, it's truth, with infested more than zombies).
Some talk about Timber Peak and Blood in the Forest but without a lot of news.
Like you see, France is affected and zombies are on the way... leaving their graves.Zombie01
Hi Grumph can you recommend any good French miniature companies? I'm in the UK
(06-21-2012 04:54 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Grumph can you recommend any good French miniature companies? I'm in the UK

Hi Samuraitrev,

The first which is coming to my mind is Rackham.
Unfortunately, when the Rackham's little red dragon definitively closed his eyes, we lost one of the most efficient and imaginative French studio...
Perhaps do you know some of their games :
- Confrontation (in a medieval dark fantasy universe)
- AT-43 ( science fiction with Humans, Cybernetics, Gorillas and even zombies for the ONI faction...ONI is my favorite. Amazing,no ?...)
Some people of Rackham created a new studio called Guillotine Games and are near to launch their first game... Zombicide. (in partnership with Coolminiornot for the English version)
You can see the evolution of their work on the Guillotine Games's Facebook wall.
Others joined Paolo Parente's team in Dust Studio (Dust Tactic, Dust Warfare).
Guys from Rackham are very talented creators and their miniatures are really fine and detailed.

I think you will equally appreciate Taban Miniatures. They are the creators of Eden and their miniatures are amazing, above all their new faction "The Hord".
Their Web site is translated into English.

Studio 38 is at the origin of Alkemy. Here again you will find an excellent French Studio.
Visiting their Web site is better than words...
They are also rampant with games as Anoe Versus, Rixe (a street fight simulation), Killpower Ball.
Rules, Boards, cards, ext... are free to load but only in French (i don't know if an English translation exist).

And the last, not the least, Raging Heroes... Well, this Studio talks to my heart.
Their concept is very powerfull...
You must visit their site !
(Translated in English too)

One more thing again.
I told you about Ravage. (the magazine)
They have just thrown their first edition in English : Ravage US. (Again in partnership with Coolminiornot).

That's all ! Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's