TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Dynamite and Gasoline clarifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to figure a couple things out about explosives. I did a search of the boards, but couldn't seem to find an answer to all of my questions, so I thought I'd throw it out to everybody.

The one thing I did seem to find is clarification on using dynamite. So, let me just make sure I am correct...

So, with dynamite, you have to basically throw it (plus, you have to have a fire item to ignite it). Meaning, you can throw it at a zombie or zombies within range. Then, if your roll is successful, it only blows up zombies in that space, is that correct? The range is just for how far you can throw it? Or, does the range also mean that if zombies are in surrounding spaces within range, they git hit too?

Then, a couple gasoline questions...

When can you drop the gasoline in order to try to leave it on a space? Do you have to stop on that space to do so, or can you do it in mid move? For example, if you rolled 5, can you move 3 spaces, spill the gasoline (put down a gas marker), then move the next two spaces?

Then, if I understand correctly it is as follows:

- You use fire or a ranged weapon to ignite it.
- If successful in igniting, any zombies and/or heroes in the SAME space as the gas marker are dead.
-You then roll and if successful, any zombies and/or heroes within the range are also dead?

Do I seem to have this correct? A little confused on using explosives.
Dynamite: Like any other ranged weapon, the range is how far you throw it. (That's it.)
Gas: At any time during your move, even mid move.
(06-21-2012 09:12 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Then, if your roll is successful, it only blows up zombies in that space, is that correct?

for the dynamite, remember, you roll individually for each zombie on that space, and no it does not affect other spaces(like a one shot pump shotgun)
Thanks, guys. I thought this may be the case, but wasn't 100% sure. When it comes to some of the more complex rules, I will say one thing. Flying Frog does a great job of explaining them. More often than not, when I find myself coming here to clarify on a rule or rules, the answer ends up being what I was kind of thinking it was anyway. Not that it hurts to clarify.
Gasoline has claimed the life of many zombies and opposed to dynamite where not only do you need a Fire Item with gasoline you can have other Heroes help you with igniting the can as well as setting up a trap with it. Last but not least it's pure evil when it comes to the blast.

Gasoline is what makes me play on the Hero's side from time to time Watchmen02
Reference URL's