TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombies with Grave Weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just uploaded photos of my "special" Zombies. Note the bloke in pyjamas and the white-coated Mad Scientist / Doctor / Dentist!

http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=64
Achtung. Nice paint job. Must be some change if your usual subjects are german tanks (assuming your username refers to that and not Austrian or Swiss tanks).

Glad to see others enjoy painting blood Watchmen02
(06-23-2012 11:39 AM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]Achtung. Nice paint job. Must be some change if your usual subjects are german tanks (assuming your username refers to that and not Austrian or Swiss tanks).

Glad to see others enjoy painting blood Watchmen02

You're right! LNoE is my first non-historical, non-military board game. Though being surrounded and out-numbered by hordes of the relentless, who just keep on coming does remind me of Rorke's Drift and the film Zulu !
Great job on these. I really like these grave weapons minis. Yours look nice all painted up. I think I like your bloater the best, but the barbed wire one is really nice too. Hard to pick a favorite. I bet they look sweet on the board. Nice color scheme.
(06-23-2012 05:26 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Great job on these. I really like these grave weapons minis. Yours look nice all painted up. I think I like your bloater the best, but the barbed wire one is really nice too. Hard to pick a favorite. I bet they look sweet on the board. Nice color scheme.

Wow, thanks! Personally I think I do too much shading with ink washes and not enough dry brushing on the highlights but I want my Zombies to look realistically dirty. My human Hero models are much brighter / cleaner.

Normally I don't paint the bases but I wanted the models to stand out in ones or twos when being used as Zombie Heroes.

(06-23-2012 11:39 AM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see others enjoy painting blood Watchmen02

Yeah but it's very easy to over do it. I think I have blood on 1:7 of my Zombie models. But I'm very pleased with the blood-splatter effect on the Hero's apron.
These look great. It makes me all that more anxious to paint up my own.

Nice work!
Reference URL's