TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: From Sweden here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'm a big LNOE from Sweden. I've played the original, vanilla version plenty and just bought Growing Hunger. Having just re-read the vanilla version rulebook, I realize I've been playing the game slightly wrong for the last one and a half years...

For instance, the zombie spawning, I took it that you rolled two dice, and if you got a number higher than your currenty zombie army, you get the difference there as new zombies to place out. So if I have 6 zombies and roll 9, you get 3 new at the end of the turn. For me, this always seemed pretty balanced and also a way of making sure there was an even number of zombies on the board. But now I realize I was just playing it wrong, heh.

Anyway, haven't tried any of the other flying frog games, and the only one I'm probably interested in is IFOS. And only then because it can be mixed up with LNOE to create various scenarios. Really like to play the Earth Overrun game at some point.

http://www.flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/in...th_Overrun

That's me anyway.
Greeting Evilned I only own LNoE myself but quite a few guys here have said IFOS is a cool game.

What do you think of Growing Hunger? Some folks on here are on the verge of buying it...
Heja Sverige!

Pretty much the same story here. I started playing LNoE and new this was my call, so I'm sticking with it and its expansions.

I'm from the undead realmsof Scandinavia myself, waiting for the apocalypse in Copenhagen.

Welcome to the board.
Welcone EN to TZG

OD
Welcome to the board.
If you have to means to pick up Invasion, do so....you will not regret it Watchmen02
Welcome mate, wish you a good stay on the board!
Welcome to the boards! Not too big a deal on your misunderstanding of the rules. I am sure we all played many of the rules incorrectly at first. LOL! The rules of this game are very easy to understand once you get the hang of it, but there is a lot to learn at first.

This board is a great place to get answers to questions, though. I've already posed a few questions for clarification I needed on some rules. Everybody is always very helpful. They can typically either find the official answer from Flying Frog themselves, or at least give plenty of educated opinions from their own personal play.

But, of course, this board is a lot of fun for many other reasons as well! Hope to see you around more and more.
Hey EvilNed,

Welcome to TZG! I like the name. If you are truly evil you will find much joy wallowing in the decomposing muck here with the rest of us...
Reference URL's