TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's up, all. I first played Last Night on Earth over a year ago and have been wanting it ever since. Now, another friend who lives closer to me got the game and has been keeping it at my house. Big mistake. LoL. I've been playing it with other friends every chance I get. It's so fun and it never seems to get old. I'm thinking of getting him some expansions knowing he'll just keep them at my house as well.

Im looking forward to talking to some more fans of the game as we don't have all the rules down yet. Get some cool insider tips or some input if I decide to do some customizing (which will be given to my generous friend of course). I look forward to hearing from you guys.
Welcome to the board mate, the community here is very helpful and addicted to brains. pretty much as you i suppose
have fun!
Welcome to the board.
Where do you live on this dirtball?

Mental note to self:
Find friends who want to buy games and leave them at my house.
Thanks for the friendly welcomes. I hail from the land of California. Not sure if that would be a good thing when the zombie apocalypse comes.
Greetings friend.

I hope you enjoy the stay while preparing for the invasion. And you can never be too prepared. Playing lots of LNoE will both help you survive and learn you new tricks to get yourself some extra brains for lunch.
Welcome to the halls of the victorious dead! You are one of us now...
Welcome to the forums! Weird that you friend wants to leave the game at your place. Does he just not have the room at his place or something? Still, that is good for you. ;-) You get a chance to play a lot more often now!

Hope to see you more and more around the boards here!
Not sure what it is either. Supposedly none of his other friends would want to play the game so the only time he would play would be at my house. Works for me. Even when he doesn't come over. Owner need not be present to play. Watchmen02
Welcome to TZG....remember possession is 9/10 of the lawZombie19

OD
what if your friend is ashamed of his love of zombies, or boardgames, or zombie boardgames! You must make it your mission to help him overcome this and be happy with who he is.

Just kidding of course, welcome to the board
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's