TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Pills here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all. I'm an old fan of the Zombie genre. I play zombie board games, video games, watch zombie movies, you name it Watchmen02 I would say the latest interesting zombie movie I've seen is Zombie Honeymoon. The latest terribad zombie movie is Zombie Strippers, holy cow. Can't wait for the newest season of Walking Dead.

Anyways, I'm generally a lurker and don't post on forums very often. I wandered on here after doing a search to look for custom LNoE content. I recently found a way to play it online using the Vassal engine and the module written by Dennis Dollins at http://www.keyourcars.com/2011/09/07/las...th-online/ . After scanning in the artwork and inputtign it into his module, it looks pretty good. Well, of course the next thing I considered is adding custom material.

I already had a look at the gallery, and there were some humorous character sheets in there. I'm wondering if the downloads section had any serious custom scenarios, cards, etc. to try. I guess I have to ask what's in there because I don't seem to have access to them even after registering.
welcome friend, there are lots of goodies in the downloads section.

Keep up being an active member and you will be rewarded

Wish you to have fun.(and some braiiiiiiins)
Welcome Pills ( At first I thought our Indian Pharmacy Spammers had found away around our Registration System) to TZG.
The Download Section does have materials that fit what your looking for but as argiwall notes you'll need full
membership to access.

So you'll need to join in our discussions with some thoughtful posts & then request full membership on
the Morgue thread.Sarku however can be bribed with a $ donation to the Forum.

OD
Carl! Get back in the house!
Greetings friend.

I hope you find what you're looking for. Excellent idea turning LNoE into an online game. Although I prefer the real thing it offers an option to play the game while at work. Brilliant.

(06-27-2012 11:57 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]The Download Section does have materials that fit what your looking for but as argiwall notes you'll need full membership to access.

Sarku however can be bribed with a $ donation to the Forum.

OD

Besides I think the OD can be bribed to put in a word for you. That's almost as good as getting an extra fight die and win on ties if you get my point.

Anyway, glad to hear you have come to join the fun.
A group of us do play games at work during lunchtime, and LNoE is included, although it generally takes too long so we relegate it to Fridays or pack up without finishing.
(06-27-2012 05:48 PM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings friend.

I hope you find what you're looking for. Excellent idea turning LNoE into an online game. Although I prefer the real thing it offers an option to play the game while at work. Brilliant.

(06-27-2012 11:57 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]The Download Section does have materials that fit what your looking for but as argiwall notes you'll need full membership to access.

Sarku however can be bribed with a $ donation to the Forum.

OD

Besides I think the OD can be bribed to put in a word for you. That's almost as good as getting an extra fight die and win on ties if you get my point.

Anyway, glad to hear you have come to join the fun.

Well a few BeersZombie08

OD
Hello kershek from the weather beaten isles of terror known as the UK. Have yougot any other FFP games or expansions? Say goodbye to those days of shame as a Lurker and embrace the true awesomeness of LNoE. Welcome to the Brotherhood of the Brain!

Any other Lurkers out there I'm calling out to YOU! The time to join is now. FFP have the best games this site is dedicated to all of 'em.
Welcome aboard! Always cool to see somebody who was already a zombie nut happen upon this game. I hope we see you around the boards here much more often. ;-)
Hey there. Welcome from the shadows timid lurker. Feel free to join our revelries. You may be able to find some good custom content outside of the members only section by serching around in the forum posts. Also, with a couple solid weeks of good posts, true membership will surely be yours.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's