TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Timber Peak Box Back Preview...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
For those of you who haven't seen this beauty yet, here's a snack from BGG:

[attachment=1417]
almost crying from joy!
Nice, glad to see its getting the full attention it deserves. Cannot wait to get my rotting little paws on it.
I just gotta get this. I can't wait to open it and see the new rules and scenarios. Oh and the new characters and buildings are gonna rock. Hehe more painting too! Ohh I'm going giddy I think I better go lie down...Zombie12
That looks AWESOME! Man! Flying Frog! Why do you have to make this so hard on me? LOL! I just got the original game early this month for my birthday... So I kind of want to play that for a little while first before even getting any of the expansions.

Then, since this is the latest expansion and a whole new game unto itself as well, I kind of want to wait a while to pick this one up as a way to make it new to me all over again. Not to mention I also want to pick up some of the other Flying Frog games.

....But they are making it soooo difficult for me to wait! LOL!
OMG Imagine playing this in Earth Overrun
Man this looks promising. Thanks for posting Scarydk.

It's great to get some insights around miniatures, cards and tokens too.
Overall this looks terrific but I am disappointed by one thing...

I was hoping that they would do some new zombie sculpts for this standalone expansion so that there would be more zombie types to mix and match...
(06-30-2012 11:31 AM)goodcop2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Overall this looks terrific but I am disappointed by one thing...

I was hoping that they would do some new zombie sculpts for this standalone expansion so that there would be more zombie types to mix and match...

Maybe it's time to start buying and painting that Zombie horde you've always dreamed of...
(06-30-2012 12:37 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's time to start buying and painting that Zombie horde you've always dreamed of...

I've enjoyed painting figures when I have time but man is it hard to find that time!

I have so much to do at the house right now, especially with the kids out of school, we are taking two trips in July, and we're probably moving in about a month! So things are gonna be just a liiiiitle bit busy. Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's