TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Painted base game heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, truly impressive work. I really like the paint detail on the sheriff.
(07-25-2012 10:44 AM)SherrBurke Wrote: [ -> ]It depresses me when that happens. I really like the details you put on the looks sight, eye-brows, lip stick, etc. You must have some very slim styling brushes and a very stable hand!

Am I crazy or did SherrBurke cut and paste from my earlier post and just change a few words? That's a little strange.

My earlier post (emphasis added):

Very nice job. I know what you mean about the super-magnified photography showing little problems that the naked eye can't even see. It depresses me when that happens. I really like the detail you put on the faces - eyes, eyebrows, lipstick, etc. You must have some very thin brushes and a very steady hand!
Lol. I thought that comment on my work sounded familiar.
(07-26-2012 11:02 PM)goodcop2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2012 10:44 AM)SherrBurke Wrote: [ -> ]It depresses me when that happens. I really like the details you put on the looks sight, eye-brows, lip stick, etc. You must have some very slim styling brushes and a very stable hand!

Am I crazy or did SherrBurke cut and paste from my earlier post and just change a few words? That's a little strange.

My earlier post (emphasis added):

Very nice job. I know what you mean about the super-magnified photography showing little problems that the naked eye can't even see. It depresses me when that happens. I really like the detail you put on the faces - eyes, eyebrows, lipstick, etc. You must have some very thin brushes and a very steady hand!

Déjà vu, huh? Guess this means that the Matrix has just been altered. A good bet is you're being followed by agents. Don't be scared, you just need guns. Lots of guns. And a chainsaw Watchmen02

Personaly I prefer having minis that aren't too polished in a game like LNoE. Don't get me wrong. I'm really impressed when people show of some badass painting skills with perfect details. For me, depending on their looks, painted minis have a potential to add a certain feel to this game. I think these show an excellent example on how it's done.
SherrBurke was a spammer, albeit a very crafty one. Deleting his stuff now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's