TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Who's best suited to deal with an alien invasion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nearly two in three Americans think Obama is better suited than Republican rival Mitt Romney to deal with an alien invasion, according to the Aliens Among Us survey.

But who would you turn to, to survive the inevitable invasion from Outer Space?

Don't forget: The Truth Is Out There...
but of course only the use of the "force" can help us...

May the Force be with you Jedi knights!!!
(06-28-2012 02:05 PM)argailwall Wrote: [ -> ]but of course only the use of the "force" can help us...

May the Force be with you Jedi knights!!!

Perhaps some Faith could do as well but hell ya even if Elvis and his martian army turns up with an oversized space station the Council should be able to teach him.
I wish i could vote on MiB... i bet the they could handle it better than any of the other options...
(06-28-2012 02:50 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]I wish i could vote on MiB... i bet the they could handle it better than any of the other options...

I wish it was possible to modify the poll. MiB most certainly already keeps the invasion at bay and in the case of an all-out assault they'll repel the attack and make those cheeky aliens wish they hadn't.
A better political leader than either of those, and i would think could deal with aliens better. Is Vermin Supreme.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme

He supports a pony for everyone, and Zombie generated electricity.
(06-28-2012 03:38 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]A better political leader than either of those, and i would think could deal with aliens better. Is Vermin Supreme.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme

He supports a pony for everyone, and Zombie generated electricity.

Vermin is the only sane choice in a world gone mad. I think people will realize this once the apocalypse strikes. He'll probably be the only political figure left standing and then he'll be the one that saves us all during the forthcoming invasion.

Hail Vermin!

I'll include him in my next poll no matter the subject!
I voted Justin Bleeper. His singing with blow up the alien heads just like in Mars Attack's Watchmen02
(06-30-2012 05:32 PM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]I voted Justin Bleeper. His singing with blow up the alien heads just like in Mars Attack's Watchmen02

Well, you've got a point there. What he lacks in talent could scare away an entire alien armada. Either that or he'll end up their primary target for their ray guns. Both cases work for me.
Reference URL's