TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New hero: Duncan Rutherford, the Professor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m working on a set of new heroes for A Touch of Evil, and I’d welcome any input. The base game primarily features heroes who are visitors and passers-through, but my set focuses more on residents, with a couple exceptions. I’m planning a healer, a merchant, an apothecary/alchemist, a silversmith, a retired professor, an undertaker, a rabbi, and Dr. Manning’s son Jacob. I haven’t play-tested any of these yet, but I hope to remedy that in the next week or so. Here’s the professor.

rL

Duncan Rutherford, the Professor

Duncan is a retired university professor trying his hand at the quiet life outside the city. He enjoys playing the fiddle and he occasionally sits in for a few songs at the pub. Although he feigns modesty, he’s always happy to show off his skills with a rapier. Despite numerous polite denials, he continues to invite Anne Marie over for dinner at least once a month.

Wounds - 3
Combat - 2
Cunning - 4
Spirit - 2
Honor - 2

Classical Education: When collecting Investigation from a non-fight source, Duncan may collect 1 extra Investigation from the same source
Still Sharp: Duncan gets +1 Fight Dice when using a sword of any type (rapier, saber, etc)
Clever Bastard: For every 2 points of his Cunning greater than his opponents Fight Dice, Duncan gets +1 Fight Dice
Reference URL's