TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: LNOE Scenario randomizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+1! Awesome idea!
This is great just a quick grammatical error i saw you spelled Plague as Plauge in the Plague Carriers Scenario. Other than that I love it! Nice Idea, how hard would it be to make a iPhone or Android App that does this same thing?
Hello!
Nice job, i was already thinking how i would randomize stuff!
some thoughts:
- It would be nice to be able to fix some stuff, like, force some board to be in play or some player to be a hero or zombie (usually i dont put new players as zombies for a couple of games)
- There could be a manual way of adding new scenarios, with some info (number of boards, heroes, zombies, etc), we play a lot of custom made scenarios.
- Same thing for boards, we have the stories of undead inferno and some other board that has the wax museum.
- Be able to remove DZD from the base game, we neve play it, not even with new players. Its just a really bad scenario imo. Maybe be able to individually select the scenarios in each expansion?
- An iphone/android version would be awesome, but maybe its too much to ask for =P
Regards!
Super cool!
I guess I'll have to go buy a bunch of expansions so I can use it to its fullest. That's a valid reason... right?
(10-03-2012 09:15 PM)funcall Wrote: [ -> ]Super cool!
I guess I'll have to go buy a bunch of expansions so I can use it to its fullest. That's a valid reason... right?

Bah!!... With LNOE, who needs reason? Insane13
This is really awesome. Only wish i have now, is that someone could translate this as an ipad app. That would really be useful.
Is this up to date to select timber peak?
Very Cool! Is there any chance of getting this updated?
Thanks so much - great idea and great program!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's