TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to say hello to everyone,
Me and the family are kinda new to board games we have been having a blast playing last night on earth for a few weeks now and we've just ordered a touch of evil.
Welcome to the board mate, take a stroll on the board games threads to get some ideas for other board games if you like and of course if you want to go deeper in BG try the BoardGameGeek site
Welcome!
The Frog snared another victim. Watchmen02
(07-04-2012 08:24 AM)A T L Wrote: [ -> ]and we've just ordered a touch of evil.

Welcome TZG ,ATL you have shown excellent taste so far.
AToE is (IMO) a great game,hope you & the family
enjoy it as much as LNoE.

It's a different play experience & for Family play it's nice as
your playing against the Game even in competitive mode.

OD
Welcome friends.

Hope you all have fun with the games as well as this board.
Hi ATL. Touch of Evil happens to be my favorite Frog game. Especially for the family, the co-op mode encourages lots of teeamwork and cheering eachother on. We really like Fortune and Glory for the same reason. Glad you got the gaming virus.Zombie02
Welcome to TZG enjoy the site. The community here are 2nd to none.
(07-04-2012 08:24 AM)A T L Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say hello to everyone,
Me and the family are kinda new to board games we have been having a blast playing last night on earth for a few weeks now and we've just ordered a touch of evil.

Welcome, A T L! You will find a lot of fun stuff to read and enjoy here if you like LNOE, other games, and horror in general!
Welcome ATL! I hope you enjoy the game and the community!
Welcome to the boards, new friend! I hope we see you around very often! :-)

Wow! So, you guys discovered Last Night On Earth early on in your love of board games? Lucky! LOL! I had never played anything like this game until just recently. I had always played the standard stuff like Monopoly, Life, etc. or party games like Apples to Apples and Quelf.

The game opened a whole new world to me! ;-) Flying Frog's games alone will keep me exploring and playing for a long time to come.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's