TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Post Your Heads!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(03-04-2011 08:43 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]OH NO !! It's that crazy Goth chick again !! RUN !! HIDE !! Or she will start talking about her balls again.....RUN PEOPLE RUN!
She is more dangerous that an horde of zombies. In fact...she is talking about building one...

It looks like she may have already made one. What is up with the dude in the quality cotton goods shirt right in front of her? Looks a bit zombified to me right there. No malice intended. Zombie15
(03-03-2011 08:46 PM)Draven Wrote: [ -> ]Partypic!
[Image: nocturnaq.jpg]
(03-04-2011 08:43 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]OH NO !! It's that crazy Goth chick again !! RUN !! HIDE !! Or she will start talking about her balls again.....

She looks pretty attractive to me! I don't care if she DOES have balls!
She's got balls allright...and last time she was here in my house she kept asking if someone wanted to suck them.
And the dude in green shirt...well....ask Draven where his thumb is at? Maybe that will explain why Ace has that weird look on his face Zombie17
The guy in the Sisters shirt is also an LNEO player....just another one I got my claws in lately mwuhahahahahaaa.
(03-04-2011 11:06 PM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]She's got balls allright...and last time she was here in my house she kept asking if someone wanted to suck them.

Get her phone number!
you guys keep making me think of that Cramps song She's got balls
Wait... She has balls, Draven's thumb is up the other guys's ass and the other guy plas LNoE? Seriously?
(03-05-2011 12:04 AM)Russ Wrote: [ -> ]Get her phone number!

Ask Draven...as she always plays with his Zombie03

(03-05-2011 06:10 AM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Wait... She has balls, Draven's thumb is up the other guys's ass and the other guy plas LNoE? Seriously?

What can I say Boss...I got some crazy friends Watchmen02
And you thought I was nuts mwuhahahaha
To be 100% correct, Draven and his misses play LNEO too.

And to top is all of the tall one in the back is from Holland...I think...
(03-05-2011 10:22 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]And to top is all of the tall one in the back is from Holland...

[Image: IshntthatVierd.jpg]

"Ishn't that vierd!"
Meh...seemed funnier in my head. :p
That's just wrong!!! Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's