TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Brains?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, new to the boards, just introducing myself. Normally I go by "Waffle" but Zombiewaffle seems more appropriate to the subject matter.

I'm a huge fan of LNOE, and any other Zombie related media, (films, games, comics, novels, etc..) and I got directed to this site by the good people over at BGG.

I hope to share my knowledge with everyone here and be a useful member of the community.

Thanks, and uh, Brains? Zombie17
Greetings Zombiewaffle it's cool you were directed here. If it's Zombies you're into welcome to Zed central.
Greetings Waffle. Welcome to the forums. Years ago I knew someone who went by "Waffle"; we played D&D together on IRC...
(07-05-2012 11:08 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Waffle. Welcome to the forums. Years ago I knew someone who went by "Waffle"; we played D&D together on IRC...

Nice, most likely wasn't me but always good to know I am not the only breakfast pastry around.
Greetings friend

It's good to know that there are still some waferers left on BGG. Welcome on board the zombie train.
Welcome Waffle,
You came to the right place for zombies,
we got them in every package here!!
Welcome to the boards! Love the name! LOL! Though, can waffles become zombies? Or are they perhaps waffles made by zombie chefs? Or perhaps waffles made out of zombies? ;-)

Anyway, glad to see you on the boards! I actually frequent the BGG boards for this game from time to time as well. Hope we see you around here a lot more.
Zombie Waffles...now there's an idea for some kitchen experimenting Watchmen02

Welcome aboard ZW
Welcome aboard ZW

OD
Welcome, ZW!

We can always use more delicious baked items here! I hope you enjoy rummaging through all the posts here. There is a ton of information and fun to be found.
Reference URL's