TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Flesh Golem Draws First Blood!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My best friend and I have Birthdays 8 days apart in July, and we have had get togethers with our group for some FFP gaming these last two weekends. Normally I don't post game reports (although I am a huge fan of them), but these games were special. They were the first ones to feature my new Flesh Golem figure that SamuraiTrev was awesome enough to paint up and send me. Everyone was blown away by the detail in this figure, so I took some shots during our games to share with everyone. Hope you all enjoy.

The first weekend we played A Touch of Evil, and the figure played the part of the Siren as she caused havoc alll over Shadowbrook. Unforunately, she ended up going down hard in the end, so it wasn't such a good game for my new figure. I only took this one shot of it, hiding in its Lair on the Forgotten Island.
[Image: FleshGolemATOESiren.JPG]

This last saturday went much better for my new minion. We played LNOE with six people, my first time doing this. It was the scenario "Burn it to the Ground," and it was an awesome game. Here is what went down with the Flesh Golem, who represented the "Pack Mentality" Grave Dead.

First off, he spawned early on from his undead buddy, surprising the bujeezus out of Becky.
[Image: FleshGolemBITTG1.JPG]

Becky ran away toward her man Ash, the logical thing to do, but she didn't get too far.
[Image: FleshGolemBITTG2.JPG]

With the Flesh Golem hungrily drawing closer, Becky decided to camp down with Ash and fight it out a bit. Ash pulled the trigger on his Boomstick, but nothing happened. "Nuts, shoulda brought some shells too." He threw it aside.
[Image: FleshGolemBITTG3.JPG]

Ash finds gas and revs up his chainsaw, ready to battle the Flesh Golem. Becky got scared at the sight of the hideous ghoul and split. Ash was "bitten" by the first zombie, giving him the virus as his chainsaw jams up. The next chomp by the Flesh Golem turned Ash into a zombie hero: Evil Ash! This was the Golem's first taste of brains, and he hungered for more. It was also the first time my wife got to control a zombie hero. She was stoked that it was Ash.
[Image: FleshGolemBITTG4.JPG]

Next, the Golem "Shambled" straight at Cartwright, who was carrying gas, a lighter, and a fencepost. Remember boils and ghouls, we are playing Burn it to the Ground, so this is a choice target.
[Image: FleshGolemBITTG5.JPG]

But the fence post turned out to be too much for the Flesh Golem's squishy, exposed brains. Sadly he went down in this fight. Even when Evil Ash and a zombie ganged up on Cartwright, his fencepost laid down them out. It was the killin'est weapon in the game that night. Cartwright was unstoppable.
[Image: FleshGolemBITTG6.JPG]

The heroes ended up winning this one on the very last turn. I would say that about half of our games come down to the wire like this. Everyone agreed it was awesome fun. Thanks again to SamuraiTrev for the incredibly cool Flesh Golem figure. It it tons of fun to see on the board. Watchmen02
Thanks for sharing. Evil Ash was cool and it made me lol when Flesh Golem got his head caved in with the fence post.

I just did a game report on this scenario too! If you get time check it out. Maybe your favourite quote could be involved too.Watchmen02
That guy is awesome. I've toyed w/ the idea of a Dr. Frankenstein-like villain w/ The Monster as his "main" minion. That guy would be perfect. Watchmen02
Reference URL's