TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New Villain: The Witch, Input appreciated!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and in short: I love it! The theme, setting and narrative just do it for me. As AToE tends to get ones imagination flowing, I decided to create my own villain, The Witch.

I wasn't aware of the Shadow Witch content prior to making this, and was really surprised at some of the similarities. However, I ultimately decided to borrow a few ideas.

The difference is, IMHO, my own villain fits better with the theme and setting of the game. It was also designed without the expansion in mind, so works perfectly with the base game. I've also gone for a more classical wicked witch type villain than the new-age, spectral vibe of the Shadow Witch. Think Hocus Pocus meets Macbeth!

Anyway, I'd love some input. So please, have a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/7/9/33...eWitch.pdf

Thanks Watchmen02

Note: I recommend using Succubus markers for the Coven, and I guess anything you prefer for the Nightshade and Spider markers.
I like it! Very full of theme. I especially like her "toil and trouble" and "three meet again" abilities. Can't wait to try her out!
Glad you like it! Yeah, I was going for something very theme-heavy. I should add that it has been play tested and my own group think its a tonne of fun to play.
On the 'Black Flame Candle' ability, I would note that the witchcraft Town Elders would be descendants of the Witch, not ancestors.

It looks like you have an Advanced minion chart, will you be putting together a Basic one as well?
(07-11-2012 03:34 PM)HikariStarshine Wrote: [ -> ]On the 'Black Flame Candle' ability, I would note that the witchcraft Town Elders would be descendants of the Witch, not ancestors.

It looks like you have an Advanced minion chart, will you be putting together a Basic one as well?

Thanks for pointing that out, I'm about to make a villain card using the official template so you saved me some work correcting that!

I've edited my original post with a link to the revised version containing some minor changes and to also include the basic minion chart as well.

Also if anyone knows where I can find a blank template for the minion charts, that'd be great!
(07-10-2012 12:32 AM)Leonard Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and in short: I love it! The theme, setting and narrative just do it for me. As AToE tends to get ones imagination flowing, I decided to create my own villain, The Witch.

I wasn't aware of the Shadow Witch content prior to making this, and was really surprised at some of the similarities. However, I ultimately decided to borrow a few ideas.

The difference is, IMHO, my own villain fits better with the theme and setting of the game. It was also designed without the expansion in mind, so works perfectly with the base game. I've also gone for a more classical wicked witch type villain than the new-age, spectral vibe of the Shadow Witch. Think Hocus Pocus meets Macbeth!

Anyway, I'd love some input. So please, have a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/7/9/33...eWitch.pdf

Thanks Watchmen02

Note: I recommend using Succubus markers for the Coven, and I guess anything you prefer for the Nightshade and Spider markers.

Hi there!

Link is broken, can you upload it to somewhere else, so I can give it a try?Zombie17 Thanks in advance!
Has this even been uploaded?
Doesn't look like it was.
Reference URL's