TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New to gaming!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone.

I'm new to gaming, as the title says, and just bought AToE after my love of all things zombies led me to buy LNoE. Both great games, although AToE might just have the edge for me!

I'm mostly looking to get some new ideas for campaigns/villains and to share my own, so you'll most likely find me in the variants section of the forum.

Anyway, here's to 2 great games!
(07-10-2012 01:41 AM)Leonard Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone.

I'm new to gaming, as the title says, and just bought AToE after my love of all things zombies led me to buy LNoE. Both great games, although AToE might just have the edge for me!

I'm mostly looking to get some new ideas for campaigns/villains and to share my own, so you'll most likely find me in the variants section of the forum.

Anyway, here's to 2 great games!

Welcome, Leonard! I'm pretty new to board games aimed at adults, also. With the exception of some party games like Taboo or Pictionary, LNOE was my first adult board game. Glad to hear you're enjoying it, as well as AToE which I do not have myself...
Welcome mate, I still dont have AToE and am not into it yet but the community here is awesome!

Have Fun!
Welcome aboard. I really like AToE as well, although the Zeds make LNoE my favorite... Looking really forward to all the expansions coming this year!
Welcome!
Greetings Leonard if you like FFP's games you've just hit jackpot!
Welcome Leonard ...another AToE..hmmmmmmm,we're catching up with the Zeds!

OD
Greetings friend

Nothing beats having found the game to complete the circle. Hope you'll enjoy TZG.
Welcome to the boards, new friend/walking undead! LOL! I am actually very new to this kind of game as well. Last Night On Earth has opened me up to a whole new world of games. Before this, I had only really ever played the classic games everybody plays (Monopoly, Life, Clue, etc.) and party games like Apples to Apples and Quelf.

To me, LNOE belongs in a whole awesome classification of its own. Glad to see you enjoy it as well as A Touch Of Evil. I still have not played that one yet, but I definitely want to at some point.
Welcome, Leonard!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's