TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The MOST EVIL ZOMBIE BEAST ever.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last saturday, me and my group were playing LNoE and blasting zombies around when, all of a sudden, the mightiest kind of zombie that ever existed jumped in and... OMG! SHE HAS TAKEN OVER THE LNoE BOX!

[attachment=1456]

hehehe, phew, it was just Taninha... she looks tough, doesn't she?
LOL! Aww! Too cute! I love cats! (Well, I love animals in general.) The wife and I have two.

What is it with cats and boxes? They are too funny. Our cats also have some kind of door obsession. Any door in the house that is normally closed is absolutely fascinating to them. If they see it, they want it open. If they see it open, the run right in. If they are down the stairs in another room and they HEAR it open, they come running like crazy.

That is just the perfect expression on her face too. Sometimes you gotta wonder what they are thinking.
I think cats are hilarious. And they certainly do love boxes. My cat below - it looks like I received her in the mail...

[attachment=1457] [attachment=1458]
(07-11-2012 08:50 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]That is just the perfect expression on her face too. Sometimes you gotta wonder what they are thinking.

Isn't it obvious? It wants brains! It chose the LNoE box for this very reason.

Please, can I have some brains for being soooo cute? Watchmen02
LOL!!! goodcop2000, your mail-sent cat is awesome!
LFuzer and goodcop,

We should, as a board, come up with funny captions to these pictures and try to submit them to LOLCats! LOL!
Hmmm, that's a good idea, Staypuft... I'll have my fiancee to take a look at LOLCats and come up with something... She is crazy about them... hahhaha it will be fun!
(07-12-2012 07:23 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]LFuzer and goodcop,

We should, as a board, come up with funny captions to these pictures and try to submit them to LOLCats! LOL!

Never thought of that. My wife likes that site but I don't look at it much...

Watchmen02
Reference URL's