TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Geek & Sundry Board Game Reviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a nice board gaming reviewer, he uploads videos of playing the game with celebrities, nice reviews and excellent quality, he makes an episode every other friday and already has 7 episodes

ep 1: Smallworld
ep 2: Settlers of Catan
ep 3: Zombie Dice, Get Bit, Tsuro
ep 4: Ticket to Ride
ep 5: Munchkin
ep 6: Castle Panic
ep 7: Gloom

http://tabletop.geekandsundry.com/episodes/
Munchkin is a great game I wish people would play it more.
I've really been enjoying tabletop. If you look during the intro they have Last Night on Earth on their shelf. I want them to play it on the show.
I emailed tabletop to ask them about when they were gonna play LNOE and they said look for it near Halloween that's when they have it scheduled.
This show helped introduce me to tabletop gaming. I definitely would recommend this to anyone getting started. Small world and munchkin are my favorite other than LNoE. I cannot wait to see what scenario they play for LNoE.
By the way has anyone ever played castle panic because I am wondering how much replay value there is in the game.
I'm a fan of TableTop as well but I prefer WatchitPlayed with Rodney Smith and his kids. He teaches the game in one video, which is usually a half hour long, and then follows this up with several videos of them showing how the game is played. He even 'pulls up a chair' for his viewers by letting them give input on the next move to make
Reference URL's