TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: <waves> Hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there zombie lovers, My name is Sean and I'm from South Wales, UK. been a big fan of Zombies for as long as I can remember and so when I found LNoE I was bouncing!. I've only got the Original atm although the expansions will be delivered by father christmas my wife has assured me <smiles>

Since I've started playing, my wife and I have been on this forum regular to check up the ruling on some of the abilities and cards in play, and I'd like to take the time here to thank everyone who has posted here, you've all been a big help.

I have had several game nights with close friends, playing both HeroQuest and LNoE (which I much prefer) and upto now have only probably played 20 or so games. My wife seems to prefer Zombies (much to my disappointment) and when we started playing she would win most of the time, but now we have got more to grips with the game I seem to win more often than not, which is starting to annoy her.

I have downloaded the Custom Scenario Template and made "The Secret Funeral" Scenario found here into a card, I loved this scenario. Sophia (my wife) and I played last night, I was playing Heroes and managed to win with 2 moves left.

I'd like it very much if I could create Custom Characters, Zombie/Hero cards and Weapons with similar templates to the Custom Scenario one, I've read on the forums that they are in the Download section, but it appears empty to me. Also I've not figured out yet how to post pictures of the Cards I've created, I'd also like to post a picture of my painted minitures since I'm so pleased with how they turned out.

Anyway I've posted a short Bio if anyone's interested. Catch you all in the forums.
Greetings Sean.

Welcome to TZG.

Glad you and your wife like zombies. You're not alone so to speak...

To gain access to the Downloads section you'll need to get the admin's approval. Post on the forum and share your thoughts and pics (you can add images to threads through attachments - click the button right underneath the text box you use to reply or create a thread), then apply for access by creating a thread in the Morgue section of the forum.

Hope to see you around and your custom creations.
Welcome to TZG.

OD
Welcome mate, wish you fun on the board!
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, been trying to add an attachment of my painted figures to this reply... I clicked "Browse" next to "New Attachment" and selected my file, I've then tried both "Add Attachment" and "Update Attachment" seperately, and both of them have just timed out.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers
Hey Sean of the dead! Welcome to TZG!

I had problems uploading photos when they were too big (in file size, at least). Try out a smaller image size and a bigger compression in your JPG file and try again!
(07-17-2012 02:14 PM)LFuzer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Sean of the dead! Welcome to TZG!

I had problems uploading photos when they were too big (in file size, at least). Try out a smaller image size and a bigger compression in your JPG file and try again!

I'll try that now, cheers
Welcome to the boards! Love the screen name! AWESOME paint job on your figures, by the way. That is amazing! Hope to see you around a lot more.
Great Bio and thanks for sending your painted figure pics. My wife laughed at your Binary joke and spent 20 mins explaining it to me...

+1 Rep for your painting skills. See you on the boards and stick around. Heroquest is a thing of beauty and got me into gaming.
(07-17-2012 10:53 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Great Bio and thanks for sending your painted figure pics. My wife laughed at your Binary joke and spent 20 mins explaining it to me...

+1 Rep for your painting skills. See you on the boards and stick around. Heroquest is a thing of beauty and got me into gaming.

I'm glad I could entertain, And don't worry I'll not be going anywhere, I've got a games night coming up on the 27th HeroQuest and LNoE, can't wait.

Does anyone else out there find the Heroes to be a little too powerful without any of the LNoE expansion?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's