TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: NOT WITHOUT LEROY! Custom Scenario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After making a custom Leroy tile, I realized he needed his own custom scenario!

Hope to play this soon, and I plan to use all the board pieces from LNOE, Growing Hunger, and Undead Inferno to make a giant board.

It's a rescue mission.
Let us know how the play testing goes maybe try working on the wording of the scenario and describe how Leroy can be used. The only thing I worry about is it looks like too many turns but some play testing will let you know for sure.
I love it! That is awesome! Especially considering that is similar to how I would feel in a situation like this. No matter how foolish it may be, I would never want to leave my animals behind. They are family to me.

Please let us know how this goes when you play test this. When I get Growing Hunger, I would DEFINITELY want to try this out.

By the way, pardon my ignorance, but still being fairly new to LNOE (not that you'd know it by how obsessed I am, LOL) I don't think I'd heard of Undead Inferno. What is that?
I am unsure of this too although I haven't searched the downloads section much
Love the dog. Looks like he's had his fair share of chocolates. This should give him an advantage.

It's a good concept. No one who consider himself a dog owner should leave their doggie behind. Especially if the dog's name is Leroy!

Great job.
My wife asked. "How many legs has he got? He looks like he's got 20"
(07-22-2012 09:47 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]My wife asked. "How many legs has he got? He looks like he's got 20"

LNoE meets CoC. Watchmen02
Reference URL's