TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: XBL List Additions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So as to keep the list in an easy to find/read order, can I ask everybody to post their game additions or suggested games in this thread or PM me direct and I will update the XBL Game List.

Thanks folks.
Having just a watched the trailer for this game I felt compelled to add this to the proposed list:

[Image: bloodbowllogo.jpg]

[Image: blood-bowl-screenshot-1.jpg]

If the game play lives up to the potential, this could be a great one for everybody to play.

I can just see the tournament starting now..each of us with our own teams...knock-out, and boy do I mean knock-out, competitions..oo the excitement!!

Of course, it may turn out to be a pile of cack, so in that case ignore everything I just said!!

You can check out the trailers here:

Blood Bowl
I will absolutely be getting that game!

I never actually played Blood Bowl, but I've been a GW fan for years. This always looked like a hoot.
Just added to the XBL list as I picked up Burnout Paradise today cheap.

So anyone fancy smashing cars with me, grab the game. It's insane!!

I have also added WWE Legends of Wrestlemania to the suggestion list because it has been getting good reviews in the mags I have read and the ability to create you own wrestlers and then take part in a Royal Rumble just seems such a good laugh.

I will wait until the price has dropped though.
Please add BURNOUT PARADISE for me...
You've got it, SV??

WOOHOO!!!

Duly added!
Yep...I hope to be home in about in 1.5 hrs to play it.
I have updated the XBL Game list as I have just traded in Resi 5 for CoD: World at War.

Resi 5 was okay but for me was far outshone by Dead Space.

The Versus mode was a bit "meh". Not being able to run & gun really hampered the feel for multi-player!
In a stunning case that is sure to baffle geneticists and ethicists alike, I'll be a monkey's uncle: no sooner do I announce that Call of Duty WAW is sold out in Japan does it come back in stock. I submitted my order today and will wait around to see when it's scheduled to be delivered. Chances are they won't get it out until Monday (at least) so the earliest it could be here is Tuesday. It's also possible to take much longer as we are in one of the biggest holiday stretches in Japan lasting until Thursday. But the Japanese dedication to service in the delivery industry is by far superior to anything I've ever seen in America so time will tell...

In other news, I sold my copy of Gears of War 1 so you can remove my name from the list for that game.
As mentioned in the post I made mere nanoseconds ago in the Calendar thread, I got World at War today so feel free to add my name to that game too.

For those of you keeping score at home, it's:

(-)Gears of War 1
(+)Call of Duty World at War

I can't remember if it's already listed, but I do have Uno as well so put me down for that if it's not there.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's