TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Thank you for accepting me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to take 5mins to say thank you for accepting me into the forum as a Contributing Member. I love LNoE and can't wait to start making my cards.

My plan is to make charatcter cards of all my family and a Scenario called "Attack at the family BBQ" I'm making the Heroes more powerful than usual because I'm going to buff the Zombies some what for the Scenario and each family playing a a Zombie player will have their Hero card as a Zombie Hero from the start.

Once I've done them all I'll be asking you all here for your thoughts and ideas, especially for a Zombie Hero ability unique to each of there normal Hero's roles, ie the Civil Servant <smiles>

I'll spend a little time next week on them, and try to outline my plans for the Scenario.

Again thank you and I cant' wait to start picking your brains... Not eating them (My wife won't let me play as the Zombies <frowns>)
Glad to have you here! Can't wait to see your custom stuff. It sounds like a really cool idea.
Reference URL's