TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Minnesota
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:blood:Hello there everyone. Just finished painting all the miniatures from the base game and all the expansions. Can't wait for Timber Peak. Only thing missing in all this undead glory is someone to play with.
(07-30-2012 12:25 PM)beetleboy666 Wrote: [ -> ]:blood:Hello there everyone. Just finished painting all the miniatures from the base game and all the expansions. Can't wait for Timber Peak. Only thing missing in all this undead glory is someone to play with.

Greetings beetleboy666

Good thing you have found LNoE. With the one thing missing, you could do what TZG member StayPuft did some time ago, setting up a local gaming night. More info in StayPufts thread.
Greetings beetleboy666!

Definetly check the Staypuft's thread and keep the spirits up on bringing more people to the game!

Cheers!
Welcome to TZG....It's great to have all the figs.painted,
alas I don't.Have you tried it Solo?

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...re-version

OD
Welcome to the boards, beetleboy. I always love seeing new members join our ranks. Also very flattered that others referenced my thread!

I certainly hope it can help others to figure out how to go about setting up their own local game nights. It can be done! I had NEVER done anything like this before, but I took advice from people here, looked around, and wound up being able to get one set up at my local comic book shop.

It has gone really well so far. So, it can be done. Beetleboy, try looking for a hobby shop, or game shop, or something like that near you. Heck, even something similar. I mean, you wouldn't think a comic book shop would be the place that would hold a gaming night, but I got one set up at mine, and they even sell the game there.

So, you never know where you might get one set up. Never hurts to try. You can also go to BoardGameGeek and post a message on your local area's section there. I did that for my game night and that got a few of the people who now come each week. That is one way to ensure that your message is getting to people in your general area.

Good luck! I hope you can get a chance to play this more and more!
Welcome to the boards!

I just pushed the game on everyone and anyone in my circle of friends/family and most fell in love with it instantly! None of my gaming group were 'gamers' before I introduced them to LNoE, so some people you already know just might surprise you. Nothing better than a few drinks, food and some LNoE or AToE Zombie17
(07-31-2012 10:15 PM)Leonard Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the boards!

I just pushed the game on everyone and anyone in my circle of friends/family and most fell in love with it instantly! None of my gaming group were 'gamers' before I introduced them to LNoE, so some people you already know just might surprise you. Nothing better than a few drinks, food and some LNoE or AToE Zombie17

LOL! Good advice. I am definitely planning that too. Haven't quite gotten around to it yet, though. But, the wifey and I happen to have a friend who is just as into zombies as I am, so she will probably love the game. Just keep forgetting to invite her to play.

But, I also have a friend who isn't really into zombies. He isn't really NOT into zombies either if you know what I mean. However, when we get together we play board games all the time. So, I am going to try this one out with him when we meet up soon.

Then, of course, there are our friends who introduced us to the game in the first place. Anyways, there I go getting off on a tangent again. LOL!

Just meant to see, I agree with this advice. Try people out. You never know who may enjoy this game, even if they weren't the kind of person you thought would.
(07-31-2012 10:15 PM)Leonard Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the boards!

That's the story of my LNoE group. Being a game pusher helps get things started.

Good to know you now have a group going!

How about some photos of your painted minis?
Greetings Beatleboy666 I'd like to see those painted figures too!
(08-03-2012 07:24 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Beatleboy666 I'd like to see those painted figures too!

Hear hear! I love to see how people have painted up their figures. And welcome to the site! Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's