TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Brain Cake! Omnomnom...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knowing how much I love all things zombie, my OH was lovely enough to make me a brain cake for my birthday. And yes, it was delicious.

[Image: Awzax28CEAIfyyN.jpg:large]
That is AWESOME! Now, you should be sure to dress up like a zombie before you eat it. LOL!
That IS awesome. I feel kinda strange... like I'm hungry for cake!
ummmm...whats the recipe ???

Sweet looking cake.

Happy Smurfday, hope you had a fun and happy day of it Watchmen02
Please tell me there is red icing inside. LOL! Even better, that slightly drippier kind of icing that comes in the little tubes that you can buy at the supermarket.

If not, that would be a good idea to add next time. ;-)
Nhammm... Congrats! That cake is awesome!
It was deliciously sweet! The exterior was made using marshmallows and the blood was made from corn syrup dyed red, exactly what they used in the Carrie movie :P The inside was green vanilla sponge, which also added a cool effect!
That sounds both awesome and delicious! Wish we could have been there to help you devour those yummy brains. LOL! ;-)
Happy belated birthday! I bet it was awesome biting into that!
(08-02-2012 07:37 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds both awesome and delicious! Wish we could have been there to help you devour those yummy brains. LOL! ;-)

Mmm.... Brains.
Reference URL's