TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Grave Dead with Grave Weapons and Radioactive Dead with Grave Weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grave Dead with Grave Weapons and Radioactive Dead with Grave Weapons-

Anyone use these? I'm contemplating them for my next big purchase, but i know they don't come with special rules joining the Grave Weapons and Grave Dead/Radioactive Dead rules, so im thinking about creating DOTS for them. Thoughts?
(08-01-2012 05:03 AM)ZombieWaffle Wrote: [ -> ]Grave Dead with Grave Weapons and Radioactive Dead with Grave Weapons-

Anyone use these? I'm contemplating them for my next big purchase, but i know they don't come with special rules joining the Grave Weapons and Grave Dead/Radioactive Dead rules, so im thinking about creating DOTS for them. Thoughts?

In the SOTF rulebook (I don't have it with me so I can't give the precise quotation) it is stated that every zombie type, including Grave Dead and Zombie Heroes can pick up a Grave Weapon. So I would assume that Radioactive Zombies can be given a Grave Weapon, although I don't own the Radioactive Zombies supplement myself. But I think they are called Radioactive Grave Dead Zombies, so I'd be really surprised if they couldn't.
Hi, i have the Grave Weapon Zombies, and the crawling torso, and a set of the Radioactive Grave Weapon Zombies.

I do not use any of them as radio active and im probably not going to paint them (lame me)

The additional models help increase my total Zombie army up to 42. The figures themselves are more interesting looking than to regular Zombies.

They also add more of a feel of horror on the board, than the chits.
Im happy that i bought them, are they needed, not really, but hey their fun Watchmen02
(08-01-2012 09:16 AM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2012 05:03 AM)ZombieWaffle Wrote: [ -> ]Grave Dead with Grave Weapons and Radioactive Dead with Grave Weapons-

Anyone use these? I'm contemplating them for my next big purchase, but i know they don't come with special rules joining the Grave Weapons and Grave Dead/Radioactive Dead rules, so im thinking yabout creating DOTS for them. Thoughts?

In the SOTF rulebook (I don't have it with me so I can't give the precise quotation) it is stated that every zombie type, including Grave Dead and Zombie Heroes can pick up a Grave Weapon. So I would assume that Radioactive Zombies can be given a Grave Weapon, although I don't own the Radioactive Zombies supplement myself. But I think they are called Radioactive Grave Dead Zombies, so I'd be really surprised if they couldn't.

Obviously I misinterpreted your question. Sorry.

I don't know the capabilities of the radioactive zeds, but what I do know is once you have supplied your "normal" grave dead with grave weapons they're mean killers. Again, the psycological impact of playing these is not to be underestimated!
Oh yeah, i forgot about the fact that Grave weapons can be spawned on ANY zombie. So i guess those minis are just for more variety and less use of grave weapon tokens lol. I still want to buy them and paint them up, (The Red ones anyway) haven't devised a way of painting Radioactive Grave Dead Yet
Reference URL's