TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Long overdue - Sorry for my loooooong posts. LOL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, this thread is long overdue. I keep meaning to say this and just forgetting, So, I want to apologize in advance (and for some of my posts in the past) for the fact that sometimes my posts are VERY long. LOL! I sometimes have the tendency to go on and on quite a bit. I try not to do it too much if I can help it, but sometimes I can’t help myself. ;-) Particularly when I talk about a topic that really interests me, I have a hard time not losing track of myself and going on for too long.

So, I want to apologize in advance for that. I greatly appreciate those who actually bother to read the whole thing, and even those who at least try to skim through for the more important parts of my posts. For those of you who find some of them too long, no hard feelings. I can’t blame you. LOL! Just wanted to get that off my chest.
long=good. ("that's what she said")
(08-01-2012 08:48 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]long=good. ("that's what she said")

....just way to much there for me to comment on...
(08-01-2012 08:48 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]long=good. ("that's what she said")

LOL! I love "That's what she said." Like "So's your face" and "Your mom..." (ex: First person: I love monkeys! Second person: Your mom is a monkey!), it is never not funny. LOL!
Sorry. I tuned out after "So, this thread is long." Zombie12
(08-02-2012 01:34 AM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry. I tuned out after "So, this thread is long." Zombie12

LOL! Har har! If THIS thread were too long for you, then you wouldn't get far in many message boards. ;-)
Hey go for it! Mine and Old Dwarf's game reports are pretty wordy we just write 'em to read ourselves!Zombie17 If anyone else reads them that's cool too!
tl;dr thanks for posting. Haha jk StayPuft keep it up bro.
(08-02-2012 07:39 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2012 01:34 AM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry. I tuned out after "So, this thread is long." Zombie12

LOL! Har har! If THIS thread were too long for you, then you wouldn't get far in many message boards. ;-)
Glad you laughed. I am just playing. You know I luvz you Staypuft. Insane20
(08-03-2012 08:07 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Hey go for it! Mine and Old Dwarf's game reports are pretty wordy we just write 'em to read ourselves!Zombie17 If anyone else reads them that's cool too!

I know just what you mean. For the record, I love your game reports. I am often much the same way. Actually, that is exactly how I feel about my YouTube videos. I do them because I enjoy doing them and enjoy watching them. I hope others enjoy them as well, and if they do, that is great! Icing on the cake.

(08-04-2012 02:28 AM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]tl;dr thanks for posting. Haha jk StayPuft keep it up bro.

LOL! ;-)

And, yes, vikinglad, I knew you were kidding. ;-) Right back at you, bro!
Reference URL's