TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Blank Photoshop ready hero template?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So there is a great bunch of templates in the Downloads section for LNoE heroes that you can simply open up in Photoshop and create your own. Works like a charm. Problem is, the characters I have in mind are better suited for Touch of Evil. Has anyone done a similar, ready-to-edit hero card?
raysmo Wrote:So there is a great bunch of templates in the Downloads section for LNoE heroes that you can simply open up in Photoshop and create your own. Works like a charm. Problem is, the characters I have in mind are better suited for Touch of Evil. Has anyone done a similar, ready-to-edit hero card?

No..or at least no one has shared it yet.
Most here are more into LNoE so AToE doesn't get
the Love.....but we can hope.

OD
I might make one. I have a template for the Villain materials, but so far Sarku hasn't approved it.
Silerfire, I have no template on my moderation list (which I hate btw). I wish you guys could just upload and that's that... but anyhow... email it to me. I had trouble uploading when the size was too big.
Making a Hero Card Template now. Good god! - what pain in the ass the little details are. Oh well. It'll look good when I'm done, but it's going to take me a while.
Excellent. I hope you noticed that I was able to get your templates up. I guess there is a limit to the size that can be uploaded. I'm guessing it's around 10MB. I tried to find a way to increase that limit, but there doesn't seem to be one.

FYI, the one file was 7.5 and it went up with no problem.
Sárku Wrote:Excellent. I hope you noticed that I was able to get your templates up. I guess there is a limit to the size that can be uploaded. I'm guessing it's around 10MB. I tried to find a way to increase that limit, but there doesn't seem to be one.

FYI, the one file was 7.5 and it went up with no problem.

I did notice: Many thanks! Yeah, the first couple of times I tried uploading it, I was thinking to myself... Maybe they're just not good templates or something. Good to know it wasn't just me!
I just tried submitting it, but I don't know if it worked. It's huge. 11MB... winzipped. Tried using 7zip for maximum compression (15MB down to 6), but .7z files are not allowed. Insane19

ninjadorg

silerfire Wrote:I just tried submitting it, but I don't know if it worked. It's huge. 11MB... winzipped. Tried using 7zip for maximum compression (15MB down to 6), but .7z files are not allowed. Insane19

Any luck with this yet??
I just emailed it to Sárku. Third time's a charm... hopefully.
Reference URL's