TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Fright Rags - Horror Tshirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just received the latest newsletter and I just gave in. Mars Attacks pre-order shirt....CHECK!
And while checking for more to add I found the Freak one in clearance in my size. SCORE!
Unfortunatly the Puffs one is only medium and XL's left otherwise I would have ordered that one too.

I think when I used to check for shippingcost things got changed or I made a mistake because now the shipping was "only" 10$. Before it was at least 25$. So that with the fact that the dollar has a low rate when converted into euro it comes to 42€ in total for 2 "original - yeah dude, they don't sell these babies overhere in shops mwuahaha" shirts makes me one happy camper.
My girlfriend will probably go bananas again "what? More shirts???" but I don't care hehehehe
(08-10-2012 08:29 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]My girlfriend will probably go bananas again "what? More shirts???" but I don't care hehehehe

And they ship to Belgium!!! Yay! haha
(08-10-2012 08:29 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]Just received the latest newsletter and I just gave in. Mars Attacks pre-order shirt....CHECK!
And while checking for more to add I found the Freak one in clearance in my size. SCORE!
Unfortunatly the Puffs one is only medium and XL's left otherwise I would have ordered that one too.

I think when I used to check for shippingcost things got changed or I made a mistake because now the shipping was "only" 10$. Before it was at least 25$. So that with the fact that the dollar has a low rate when converted into euro it comes to 42€ in total for 2 "original - yeah dude, they don't sell these babies overhere in shops mwuahaha" shirts makes me one happy camper.
My girlfriend will probably go bananas again "what? More shirts???" but I don't care hehehehe

Sweet! Glad it worked out!!!
(08-10-2012 09:50 PM)goodcop2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2012 08:29 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]My girlfriend will probably go bananas again "what? More shirts???" but I don't care hehehehe

And they ship to Belgium!!! Yay! haha

Indeed! Watchmen02Watchmen02Watchmen02
Just received word that the martians have been shipped! Woohoo
My brother bought me the Critters shirt for my bday...it is amazingly awesome and astounding...and now my brother is cooler than anyone else who ever buys me a gift.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's