TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all...

I just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Joseph and I am (impatiently) awaiting my Last Night on Earth game to ship from Amazon Watchmen02

I just found this site today and what a find!

I've always been a big fan of customizing and modding and it was great to see that LNoE allows for just that.

I am a 3d modeler and graphic designer by trade and was even thinking of creating some new tiles and even some minatures for LNoE. As I have experience producing 3d printed minatures.

And again great website, you guys sound like a fun crowd.
Welcome aboard WK.

OD
(08-07-2012 11:53 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard WK.

OD

Thanks Old Dwarf!
Greetings wisdomknight

I hope you'll be pleased to know that LNoE includes a character named Father Joseph, who's a kick-ass hero.

(08-07-2012 11:16 PM)wisdomknight Wrote: [ -> ]I am a 3d modeler and graphic designer by trade and was even thinking of creating some new tiles and even some minatures for LNoE. As I have experience producing 3d printed minatures.
Awesome. I'm looking forward to see some great 3D stuff from your hand! Watchmen02
Welcome to TZG wizdomknight. I look forward to seeing your new characters and board sections. Maybe new tokens too!Watchmen02
(08-08-2012 08:17 AM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings wisdomknight

I hope you'll be pleased to know that LNoE includes a character named Father Joseph, who's a kick-ass hero.

(08-07-2012 11:16 PM)wisdomknight Wrote: [ -> ]I am a 3d modeler and graphic designer by trade and was even thinking of creating some new tiles and even some minatures for LNoE. As I have experience producing 3d printed minatures.
Awesome. I'm looking forward to see some great 3D stuff from your hand! Watchmen02

WOW, thats cool Watchmen02

(08-08-2012 11:52 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TZG wizdomknight. I look forward to seeing your new characters and board sections. Maybe new tokens too!Watchmen02

Thanks Samurai!

I didnt even think about tokens!

As for the minatures I get them printed at shapeways.com btw.
That way I can put them up where people can browse and order whatever they want in whatever color/material they want.

They have super reasonable prices too!

Actually I believe they have a new material that offers even greater detail , but I cant imagine how much better it can get.

I made some small weapons to fit lego minifigs and it was actually too detailed!
Welcome wisdomknight. I hope you love your LNOE when it finally arrives. I am really looking forward to seeing what you create. Is there a link or way to check shapeways.com to see what else you have done? I am not familiar with that site.
(08-08-2012 07:22 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome wisdomknight. I hope you love your LNOE when it finally arrives. I am really looking forward to seeing what you create. Is there a link or way to check shapeways.com to see what else you have done? I am not familiar with that site.

Thanks.

I dont have anything up there anylonger as it was just lego minifig stuff.
But I do have pics and screenshots, when i get some time Ill post some of my model work as well as some photos of finished 3d printed models (if I can find them Watchmen02

BTW Im a big TF2 (team fortress 2) fan and was thinking about making some tf2 miniatures and cards for LNoE.

Would anyone be interested in seeing something like that and maybe even helping by creating scenarios for a TF2 vs Zombies pack?
Welcome to TZG! I hope we will see a lot more of you. Somehow, I saw your other thread (about Amazon) before this one. LOL! That is one thing I do truly love about Flying Frog's games... they encourage you to come up with your own custom stuff. They already build on the game so much themselves (expansions, supplements, web scenarios, etc.), but you can have an endless supply of new stuff for the game just be dreaming it up yourself!

If you enjoy 3-D Modeling, you should check out what one of our users did with their board. I'll see if I can find the thread and link it here.

EDIT: Here is the link to the thread I mentioned above:

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...really-3-D
Amazing work....and creepy as hell (in a good way)!
It looks like a movie set actually.

Thanks for that link StayPuft Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's