TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I just bought LNoE a few weeks ago and already have converted a couple of friends to the world of board games beyond sorry and monopoly. In order to bring them in deeper I've begun working on custom characters for them involving lots of inside jokes. I'm looking forward to testing out a few other characters as well and trying some of the custom scenarios from this site.

Thanks,
Ogthar
Greetings Ogthar it's good to know you're converting people to this game. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Enjoy the site and see you on the boardsZombie13
Welcome, Ogthar. What is the derivation of your name? Sounds like a caveman!
Hey! Welcome Ogthar!!!
Hi there.. Nice to see you on the forum. Hope you enjoy it!!
Watchmen02
Welcome to TZG

OD
(08-14-2012 02:22 PM)goodcop2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Ogthar. What is the derivation of your name? Sounds like a caveman!

It is a nickname I've had since grade school. It's from the dinotopia books by James Gurney. Not a caveman, but a half dinosaur half person.
Welcome to the boards! Hope we see you around a lot more. ;-)

Your friends' experience sounds a lot like mine. Before this game, I'd played other random stuff here and there, but mostly had only really ever played the classics. The stuff everybody plays at some point like Monopoly, Life, Sorry.

This game really opened up a whole new world for me. In many ways, in fact. I started up a gaming group at my local comic shop, and many of them own tons of themed board games/card games/dice games, etc. So, in addition to getting to play Last Night On Earth, I get to be introduced to a bunch of new stuff as well! The point of that (wait... I had a point? LOL) was it is definitely a good suggestion to see if you can get a game night set up if that is something that interests you.
Greetings.

Better late than never. Always good to stumble upon a fella with the ability to create an ever-growing number of flesh hungry zombie players.
Reference URL's