TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Missouri!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I just learned about Last Night on Earth last Thursday, got really excited from reading about it, and bought the game Friday. My friend throws a big Game Night once a month, so I played 3 games of it Saturday night and am just HOOKED! Already ordered Growing Hunger, Survival of the Fittest, and Hero Pack 1, which should be at my home tonight when I get off work!

Already psyched to hear about Timber Peak and Blood in the Woods! Holding off on the preorder for now though, but if I see Timber Peak for sale at PAX Prime later this month, I might just have to get it.Watchmen02
Greetings Sharkey it's cool you've ordered all that new stuff! Have a good look around the site while you wait for it to arrive!
Welcome to TZG,you'll like Growing Hunger it adds a lot.

OD
Bienvenido, Sharkey! Sounds like you are off to a good start!
Hey welcome to the Forum! Everybody here is completely addicted to LNoE, so you can feel right at home!
Welcome to the forums! Hope you see you around a lot more. Glad you loved Last Night On Earth as much as we do! I love that you liked it so much you had to order a bunch of the expansions already! LOL! ;-) Now, you've become one of us! ;-)

One of us! One of us! One of us!
Thanks for the greetings! I opened up my 3 expansions last night and dug into the new rules and pieces. I'm just ecstatic in getting some new games started with the new materials! I also have a custom scenario in mind when I have the extra tile pieces from Timber Peak and Blood in the Woods, will definitely share it after I tweak it!
Hi Sharkey!

Welcome to TZG, hope Youll find everything ripe and tasty and juicy and..... Uh, might just have to go out for a bite...

Cheerio,
ST
Reference URL's