TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I'd love to check out some of the templates for making customs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not sure how long I should wait before asking if I can have access to the d/l section but I would love to check out some templates and hero cards. It would make customizing a whole lot easier!

I really love this forum/community. Ive never seen such respect and decency to noobs on any other forums before. Actually most online forums are almost hostile to new comers. Im very impressed and would like to call this place a second home.

But anyhow if I can it would make me and my sons week (he's helping me with my Team Fortress 2 customizations) if not I understand and hopfully try again sometime.

Thanks guys Watchmen02
You have my vote Wisdomknight!
Thanks Samurai I appreciate it
I will second samraitrev's endorsement. You may not have been around here for long yet, but you've already jumped right in and became one of the group! Plus, I love when somebody comes along who is enthusiastic enough to already be thinking of custom stuff to add! ;-)
I havent been this excited for anything in a long while.
Thanks StayPuft Watchmen02
I'm sure the Great Worm will look with favor.

OD
boom shaka laka
I can't thank you enough.
But I will contribute many new things in the very near future.
I can't thank you enough.
But I will contribute many new things in the very near future.
The templates are gorgeous Sarku, I didnt realize that you did most of them.
Are you a graphic designer?

Just amazing work and so very helpful. Everything is going to look so professional now!
The templates are gorgeous Sarku, I didnt realize that you did most of them.
Are you a graphic designer?

Just amazing work and so very helpful. Everything is going to look so professional now!
I didn't do them all. I did a few including the hero template, but I had to re-upload most of them after an attempt to update the site failed. Thank goodness for backups.

I am a graphic designer... hence the little blurb at the bottom of my posts.
Cool Sarku.
Its great to be part of such a creative community.
Reference URL's