TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings from PA!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...specifically, about an hour southeast of Pittsburgh, where we apparently can't get enough of zombies. Zombie17 I picked up A Touch of Evil a few years ago, it wasn't long until I'd collected all of Flying Frog's box expansions (ie, everything but the web exclusives). Somehow never followed the link from their site to here until tonight (looking to see if there's any news on the release dates for the latest expansions - Game Trade Magazine said June! *impatient fretting*), and now I'm excited by all the stuff I see in the galleries and can't wait to be able to see what's in the downloads section. Insane20
Welcome to the rotten underbelly of the net, or what we prefer to call: Home.

Feel free to indulge yourself in our unsubstantiated vault of excessive knowledge, to utter insane ideas about 80ies culture and what to wear for 'zed day' on your working place/school and last but not least, have fun and share it with the rest of us!

Cheerio,
ST
Welcome to TZG-PA is well represented here (must be something in the water)

OD
Greetings Varkias feel free to rumage around and help yourself to a complimentary brainZombie13
(08-17-2012 05:29 AM)Varkias Wrote: [ -> ]...specifically, about an hour southeast of Pittsburgh, where we apparently can't get enough of zombies. Zombie17 I picked up A Touch of Evil a few years ago, it wasn't long until I'd collected all of Flying Frog's box expansions (ie, everything but the web exclusives). Somehow never followed the link from their site to here until tonight (looking to see if there's any news on the release dates for the latest expansions - Game Trade Magazine said June! *impatient fretting*), and now I'm excited by all the stuff I see in the galleries and can't wait to be able to see what's in the downloads section. Insane20

Welcome, Varkias! I've got a lot of family up in Pittsburgh and just went to a reunion in Mercer a couple of months ago. I took that opportunity to eat my first ever sandwich at the Primanti Brothers in Cranberry Township. For once something lived up to the hype! Incredible food.
Welcome to the boards! I hope we see you around a lot more! I live in PA as well. Unfortunately, nowhere near Pittsburgh, though. I live in the suburbs near Philadelphia.
Welcome, Varkias -- from a Pittsburgher (currently in Indianapolis for GenCon).
Welcome to the board...enjoy your eternal stay.

Have any of you PA people visited the remnants of the locations in Night of the Living Dead. I lived in Ohio for a long time and always wanted to make a trek accross the border to PA and go hunt it out.
welcome, i live in pa but on the other side. rivals in sports, friends against zombies

welcome, i live in pa but on the other side. rivals in sports, friends against zombies
(08-18-2012 10:34 AM)jimbal Wrote: [ -> ]Have any of you PA people visited the remnants of the locations in Night of the Living Dead. I lived in Ohio for a long time and always wanted to make a trek accross the border to PA and go hunt it out.

I've been to Monroeville Mall plenty of times, does that count?

Last time I was there a couple of months ago, due to the zombie craze, there's a little arcade with zombie themed t-shirts and maybe a party room or something. Watchmen01
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's