TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Splitting up the Hero deck per tile section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since my Hero deck is over 100 cards now, I had an interesting idea on tweaking Searching. Instead of one Hero deck, it's split into 4 even decks with one deck placed next to its own corner tile. When a Hero searches, they draw from that tile's deck. There would still be the one discard pile.

This seems rather neat in that each square has a limited number of searches and each area has unique cards to itself. My only concern is if this would make it too hard on the Heroes (who already have a hard enough time as it is) if they're searching for Scenario items. They could end up burning through an entire square's deck and not find a key item that may be on the opposite corner across the map. On the other hand they may find an item sooner in this configuration versus it being near the bottom of the Hero deck with the one deck.

What do you guys think? Would this increase the difficulty too much for the Heroes, or is it rather evened out?
Hi Sharkey there's been a previous thread on this very subject (I can't recall where or I'd add the link) Personally I think it could work with a custom scenario. Otherwise I see little point doing it. Heroes have it pretty tough as it is!Zombie13
Reference URL's