TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: How did you find this site? Please respond:)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I blame OD... Watchmen02 I think from memory he pointed me here from BGG.
That is cool that a lot of you found this site through BGG. I discovered both around the same time, but never actually joined BGG until after I joined here. It is an awesome site for sure. Though, the message boards for LNOE are much less active than we are here, so whereas I am always here, I go to BGG from time to time. I really use BGG more just for finding information on all sorts of different board games, especially as I try more and more new ones with my gaming group.
Despite being a member of BGG since forever... finding this site was a "Last Night on Earth Forum" search through Google. Done kind of randomly.
I made the site. Watchmen02
(08-26-2012 05:48 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]I made the site. Watchmen02

I guess that would make it rather easy to find. LOL!
I found this through a link or reference from BGG a while ago. Took me some time to actually join.
im the same as SOVTECH i found out this site from typing everything to do with LNOE what a great find it was.
(08-26-2012 05:48 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]I made the site. Watchmen02

You had it easy. I had to type the entire title of the game into google's search engine and scroll down through almost 4 listings before I found it.
I found this site after looking for templates on Board Game Geek!! Insane20
(08-19-2012 06:09 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]I was looking online for answers to rules quetions from our first playthrough.

Same here. And that is a long long time ago Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's