TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Timber Peak vs. Blood in the Forest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wonder if they are shipping the pre-orders for "Stock Up" yet. When I ordered, they said it was expected around 8/20, which has passed. I am a very patient guy, though. ;-) So, I can certainly wait, but would be nice to know when to expect it.
When I got back from holiday yesterday, there was Stock Up! waiting for me on the door mat! Now just counting down the days until we can get TP in the UK.
Yup! My "Stock Up" was waiting for me Friday evening when I got home from work. Awesome! Now I can't wait to get a chance to play it. Hopefully we will have a chance to give it a try at my game night this week.
(08-21-2012 05:16 PM)wisdomknight Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea when Timber Peak is going to be released?

I just watched a 9+ minute video on it, from Boardgame Geek TV on youtube, and the guy promoting the game said september
(08-28-2012 11:27 PM)ShastaHawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2012 05:16 PM)wisdomknight Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea when Timber Peak is going to be released?

I just watched a 9+ minute video on it, from Boardgame Geek TV on youtube, and the guy promoting the game said september

Ooo! Didn't know there was already a video on it. I will have to check that out.
Blood in the Forest will be a pre order for me, but I really want to know what the "straight board" pieces are. Anyone have an idea?
(08-29-2012 09:56 PM)Dumpid Wrote: [ -> ]Blood in the Forest will be a pre order for me, but I really want to know what the "straight board" pieces are. Anyone have an idea?

With the release of Timber Peak, we'll have another center board section which will be another clearing/radio station. When/If you join the two center piece together, the corner piece won't be able to connect so I'm guessing the straight boards will be used to fill this gap. That's my guess but I could be wrong
(08-29-2012 10:51 PM)ShastaHawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2012 09:56 PM)Dumpid Wrote: [ -> ]Blood in the Forest will be a pre order for me, but I really want to know what the "straight board" pieces are. Anyone have an idea?

With the release of Timber Peak, we'll have another center board section which will be another clearing/radio station. When/If you join the two center piece together, the corner piece won't be able to connect so I'm guessing the straight boards will be used to fill this gap. That's my guess but I could be wrong

You are not wrong....the rectangles will fill in the gaps when you place the corner boards onto the 1st placed corner boards.
And I want to add, the straight board pieces will also allow board formations that weren't possible with the L-boards alone. So it's not just to have a bigger square (the recommended board layout), but can be used in other configurations. Makes Blood in the Forest a must have, in my opinion.
I pre-ordered Blood in the Forest at GenCon. I got the whole review at the booth and the pre-order was a no brainer. I got a pack of three feral zombies and the behemoth zombie for pre-ordering. They are very cool and I can't wait for Blood in the Forest!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's