TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: ATTN: Lurkers. Yes, YOU!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright. I updated the section with a little "blurb". Hopefully that will help a little.
Hey I don't lurk I have just been busy. I try to post when I can.
I'm hardly a lurker but I have been away for a bit. Got pulled back into warhammer 40k so it's been eating most of my time.
I wouldn't worry about stipulations. I have joined forums that require you to post something like 20 posts in order to even see certain sections. I think to myself "way to encourage post whoring guys" What I find on those sites is the quality of the posts goes out the window. You get a bunch of people who just want to read the classifieds who now are forced to make 20 posts that they don't really want to. So you get 20 posts of "Cool" or "Yes" or some other one word post just to fill the quota.
I am less than a lurkerInsane19 I have been VERY sick for a long while. But I DO have a little Baby on the way! yay! Oh and those awaiting cards from me, I AM SOOO SORRY! They are comming I just have to get them mailed Insane19 Bad Coony BAD!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's