TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Here it comes the new challengers!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: pic1397781_lg.jpg]

Some of then not that new!!!

Sally and Sheriff got really mean...

=D

I'm soo happy!
Even through i will wont have the money to buy then soon at least i know how they will be...

It's something already...
Awesome, but only six? I thought there would be eight. Or are they just not letting us know the other two yet?
That's all of them. I just unwrapped my copy last night.
Already mqstout?!...

wow... so much envy... How's everything DAMN NEAT???

Wish i could buy it...
Is this the new expansion?

Is it released yet?
I am loving the new heroes, and the survivor versions of the three we already know and love. This is not making it any easier for me to wait. LOL! I didn't yet even get to get any of the expansions for the original game. Some of them will definitely be on my Christmas list.
I picked it up at GenCon. Sorry guys Insane19

It should be shipping soon -- I saw plenty still behind their booth on Sunday.

I didn't pick up ATOE's two new expansions yet.
I am so jealous, saving up for smething big right now so. Haven't pre-ordered my copies yet, honestly trying to decide on which one to get first kind of as a birthday gift to me (greatly hoping they release next month my actual birth month)
Just curious, but are the starting points DINER and ROAD OUT OF TOWN in regards to the original game? Or is there a second version of a diner and road out of town in the Timber Peak game?

Also, and I don't expect an answer to this question, but I wonder why some characters just have a first name (Sally, Jenny, etc.) while others list a full name (Ed Baker, Jake Cartwright, etc.)?
The new boards have TWO roads out of town (so if you mix 'em all, you could get three), a new diner (Pickup: pump shotgun), a new high school/gym (different orientation), and a way different hospital with ER as its zombie spawn near the middle of the side.

So, some building names are repeats.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's